Fog Machine Features
Set the scene and get the atmosphere just right when you use this 700 Watt Fog Machine with LED & Timer. Whether throwing a party or creating a haunted house, this incredible fogger will get the job done! Fog juice incliuded.
- 700 Watt Fog Machine with LED & Timer
I. Technical Specifications
- Model: SS-FL03 (F-1025)
- Preheat Time: 5 Minutes
- Rating Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
- Fog Output: 2000 CFM
- Rating Current: 10A
- Tank Capacity: 1.0
- Liter Power: 700W-800W
- Ambient Temperature:-10 – 45℃
- Fuse: F10A, 125V
- Dimensions: 34*17*14cm
- To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or injury, place the product and connect the plug so that the product will not fall or overturn.
- Do not overfill the liquid.
- Disconnect the power supply cord before cleaning the product or removing the heating element portion from the product.
- Indoor use the machine from any moisture and rain.
- Do not obstruct the nozzle.
- Never aim the nozzle directly at anyone
- Be sure to leave enough space for good ventilation, keep cool and away from other objects.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from flames, flammable and explosive substances to avoid fire or explosions.
- Never use the machine when the liquid has overflowed the compartment.
- Pour the fog liquid carefully to avoid the liquid overflow, which could result in electrical shock.
- Never pour flammable liquids such as gasoline, perfume etc. into the fog machine.
- Off machine when not in use.
III. Operating Directions
- Remove all of the packing before use. Place the machine horizontally and put the fog liquid carefully into the reservoir on the top of the fog machine.
- Connect the power supply cord by plugging into a grounded outlet.
- Wait until the indicator light on the wired remote lights up before pressing the button for fog.
- It is normal for the fogger to have a recycling period after long bursts, at this point the unit will shut itself down for a short period in order to heat up again. During this time no fog can be produced. The red light on the back of the unit will illuminate when the unit is ready for use again.
- You should turn the fog machine off before refilling.
IV.Normal Exceptions and Maintenance
- Using the proper fog liquid will ensure the best results.
- Please use a proper cleaner to clean the fog machine.
- Empty any residual fog liquid out of the fog machine before running any cleaning solution through it.
- Unplug the power supply cord if the fog machine will not be used for any prolonged periods of time.